Monday, September 27, 2010

Teen cuffed for sex with cop's daughter in fake arrest

A US police officer has been filmed handcuffing and berating a teenage boy for having sex with his stepdaughter, all while dressed in uniform.
The 15-year-old boy told the Mercury News on Saturday that he was terrified he was going to jail and that he now wants the veteran San Jose policeman to feel the same fear.

"I think he should go to jail and feel how I felt, not being able to walk down my street," the boy said in his first interview since news of his fake arrest became a national topic of debate about how far a father can go to protect his daughter.

"I thought he would be a good dad by just showing up and talking to my parents rather than taking advantage of his position," the boy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment